Tuesday 8 April 2014

London haul ♡

Bonjour!
 
It is not that often that I go into London, but today i popped into Knightsbridge with my family and lets just say i did a little damage to my purse...
 
 



i love London!

There are not that many clothing shops in Knightsbridge however the ones they do have i absolutely LOVE! First of all we went into Zara:
 
 
 I'm not going to lie i could of bought almost everything in this shop but i had to constrain myself and so as i am going away in 2 days i thought i could treat myself to a little pair of sunglasses!
 
 
I have been looking for a pair of sunglasses like this for ages so when i saw these i instantly fell in love! They are these 'retro' style sunglasses with a tortoise shell band- i think that tortoise shell really compliments my skin and hair tone rather than a harsh black.

 
 

The next place i dragged my parents into was topshop!
 
 
 
Again, i could of bought the whole shop but decided i would invest in some of their makeup!
heaven!

 
 

 The first thing that i got was this matte topcoat..... and i LOVE it!!


 
as soon as i got home i painted this over my current nail colour and wow i love it- i think the matte effect can completely change a look!
 

 I have been looking for a new spring lipstick so after searching through almost everyone one of the topshop lipsticks i finally found one that was right up my street:

 

 
 This one is called 'whimsical' and it is a gorgeous peachy nude- although it looks rather orange in the picture! i really love this colour as it is a bit different to any of my other nudes yet it is still in my comfort zone-not too bright and not too dark! the packaging of these lipsticks are too hard to resist so that's an added bonus!

 And the final place i went to was boots- i had a voucher for models own and so i headed straight for their nail collection! i love all of the colours especially their scented pastel collection!




 
i decided to buy banana split as i wanted a colour that was a bit different to my usual- this is a gorgeous creamy pastel yellow which i thought would be gorgeous in the summer!
 
 
 And finally, who could resist a buy one get one free offer on facemasks? I picked up manuka honey peel off face mask and passion peel off- both sound delightful!

 
Thankyou for reading! really hope you enjoyed!
 
lily xo
 




No comments:

Post a Comment